People’s safety comes first! Due to the circumstances caused by the COVID-19 virus, we at Neoplanta are implementing measures aimed at suppressing the spread and protection against this virus. The implemented measures are as follows:
• Performing work outside the Company’s premises for colleagues whose nature of work allows it
• Canceling meetings that are not necessary for production, sales and customer supply
• Avoiding personal contact with other people and conducting external and internal communication via e-mail and telephone
• Reduction of the number of people staying together in the same workspace
• Increased measures of hygiene and disinfection of all Company premises, with the obligation of employees to use hand sanitizers
• Every employee who enters the Company’s premises is obliged to pass through the barrier and disinfect his/her shoes
• Upon entering the Company, the body temperature of each individual is taken with a non-contact thermometer, and if an elevated temperature is detected, the person is sent home.
We invite both our employees and all citizens to pay special attention to hand hygiene, avoid public transport, and reduce movement to a minimum in order to protect the most vulnerable categories of people and prevent the spread of the virus. As a socially responsible company, we appeal to everyone to protect themselves and others by acting responsibly.